Effective Date: September 9, 2100
- Personal Space Data (or Space Data): Any information, whether biological, physiological, or digital, related to an astronaut or space traveler that can be used to identify or make an astronaut identifiable.
- Spacecraft: The vehicle, module, or station used for space exploration.
- Astronaut (or Space Traveler): An individual embarking on a space mission.
- Space Data Controller (or Space Owner): The entity responsible for managing the collection, processing, and security of Personal Space Data.
- Space Mission (or Mission): The specific space exploration endeavor, including spacecraft, crew, and equipment.
- Space Habitat (or Habitat): The living quarters within a spacecraft or space station.
- Extraterrestrial Environment: The environment beyond Earth, including celestial bodies such as planets, moons, and asteroids.
3. Data Collection
In space, your vital signs, biological data, and activities may be recorded for mission safety and success. Additionally, digital data related to your use of spacecraft equipment and communication systems may be collected.
By participating in a space mission, you consent to the collection and use of your Personal Space Data for mission-related purposes, including monitoring health, ensuring safety, and optimizing mission outcomes.
5. Data Processing in Space
Personal Space Data is processed onboard spacecraft and space habitats using secure, space-hardened computer systems. This data is used primarily for mission-critical functions and safety monitoring.
6. Data Transmission
Data may be transmitted to mission control on Earth for analysis, support, and communication. Secure channels are employed to protect data during transmission.
Stringent security measures are in place to protect your Personal Space Data from unauthorized access, tampering, or disclosure during the mission.
8. Extraterrestrial Environment
When operating on celestial bodies or in the extraterrestrial environment, Personal Space Data may be collected to ensure the safety and effectiveness of space exploration activities.
9. Data Retention
Personal Space Data is retained for the duration of the mission and may be archived for scientific, historical, or educational purposes.
10. Research and Discovery
Data collected during space missions may be used for scientific research, technological advancement, and the discovery of new knowledge about our universe.
11. Rights of Astronauts
Astronauts have the right to access their Personal Space Data and request corrections or deletions, subject to mission requirements and safety considerations.
The Space Data Controller reserves the right to update this policy to address evolving space exploration needs. Astronauts will be informed of any changes.
13. Contact Information
If you have questions or concerns about your privacy in space, please contact the Space Data Controller through mission command.
Last Update: September 9, 2100
Effective Date: September 9, 2023
- Personal Data (or Data): Any information, directly or indirectly related to a user, which can be used to identify or make a user identifiable.
- Metric Data: Information collected automatically through COSMOS Colors (or third-party services used in COSMOS Colors), including IP addresses, domain names, URI addresses, time of request, method of request, file size, country of origin, browser and operating system information, page visit times, and other device-related parameters.
- User: The customer using COSMOS Colors’ website and business solutions.
- Data Subject: The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
- Data Controller (or Owner): The entity responsible for determining the purposes and means of processing Personal Data, including security and encryption measures related to COSMOS Colors. The Data Controller is the Owner of COSMOS Colors, unless otherwise specified.
- COSMOS Colors (or this Service): The platform through which user Personal Data is collected and processed, including the business and provided services.
- Service: The services provided by COSMOS Colors as described in the terms and on this site/application.
- European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA): Unless specified otherwise, references to the European Union include all current member states and the European Economic Area.
Cookies are small data sets stored on your device. They are used to provide the requested service and for other purposes as outlined in our Cookies Policy.
4. Data Collection
COSMOS Colors collects various types of data, including email addresses, names, phone numbers, cookies, Metric Data, and Data communicated during the use of our services. The full details of each type of Personal Data collected are available in specific sections of this document or in third-party privacy policies.
5. Consent and Data Provision
Users may provide Personal Data voluntarily. However, some Data, like Metric Data, is collected automatically and is mandatory for the service to function correctly. If you choose not to provide mandatory data, it may result in a malfunction or inability to use the service.
6. Third-Party Personal Data
You are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, posted, or shared through COSMOS Colors and confirm that you have the necessary consent from the third party to provide their data to the Owner.
7. Data Processing
Data processing is carried out with appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or destruction. It is done using computer and telematic tools for the specified purposes.
8. Legal Basis of Processing
The Data Controller may process Personal Data if one or more of the following apply: consent, contract performance, legal obligation, public interest, legitimate interests. Users can contact us for details on the specific legal basis for their data processing.
9. Place of Processing
Data is processed at the Owner’s operating headquarters and other locations where involved parties are located. Data transfers may occur depending on the user’s location and jurisdiction.
10. Data Retention
Personal Data is stored as long as necessary for the purposes it was collected. This includes retention for contract performance, tax or legal requirements.
11. Purposes of Data Processing
User Data is collected to allow COSMOS Colors to provide its services and for purposes such as contacting the User, metric analysis, email interactions, and interactions with the WooCommerce platform.
12. Detailed Information on Data Processing
- Contacting the User: Personal Data collected through the contact form may be used to respond to requests for information or quotes.
- Order Management: Data provided in the order form is used for business purposes.
- Data Transfer Outside the EU: Data may be transferred outside the EU under specific legal bases, including contract performance, public interest, or protection of vital interests.
- Additional Information about Data Collection and Processing: Further details on data collection and processing are available upon request.
13. User Rights under GDPR
Users have rights regarding their data, including the right to withdraw consent, object to processing, access, rectify, restrict processing, erase data, and request data portability. Users can also lodge complaints with competent data protection authorities.
14. Right to Object to Processing
Users can object to data processing for specific reasons, including direct marketing, without providing reasons.
15. How to Exercise These Rights
Users can exercise their rights by contacting the Data Controller through the provided contact details. Requests will be addressed within one month and are free of charge.
17. Legal Action and Additional Information
User data may be used for legal purposes, including court actions. Users are advised that personal data may be disclosed to public authorities upon request.
18. System Logs and Maintenance
System logs and other personal data may be collected for operational and maintenance purposes.
The Data Controller reserves the right to make changes to this policy. Users are encouraged to check this page frequently for updates. If changes affect data processing based on consent, new consent will be collected as necessary.
20. Contact Information
Last Update: September 9, 2023